GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

No satin, no worry, excitement & confidence of 8 hours from always

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: No satin, no worry, excitement & confidence of 8 hours from always    Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:52 pm

I want to convey my message to all adults women’s if they are using pads for special period suppose ALWAYS than no satin, no worry, give confidence and excitement 8 hours long but the question is when always was not introduce in Pakistan than how women’s in Pakistan being benefit by which alternative source.

This particular ads is not to Islamic standard if we say Pakistani is an Islamic State than why our Govt not stopping such ads which more exposing women’s rather than its uses, which I think a shameful act must be stop when coming in advertisement.

If always take responsibility for giving knowledge women’s to use their pads on special days but who will educated women’s regarding the usage of Bra, what age to wear and how long one women should wear in a single day, what is benefit and de-merit etc

I must say those girls who being take part in always advertisement must check what they are doing, if their parents giving permission than the girl and his family both are consider as shameless and forget the value and importance of Islam in our daily life affairs.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
Women World
 :: Women Beauty, Health & Fitness
-