GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Tomato Prices soaring & reach a record level

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Tomato Prices soaring & reach a record level   Sat 16 Nov 2013, 9:51 am

I want to drawn the attention of President and Prime Minister of Pakistan first decide and make decision that Pakistan is agriculture country than why TOMATO prices soaring and reach above Rs.150 200 per Kg.

It is means Govt authority totally failed to control the prices and traders earning according to their wishes and general public faces inflation and force to buy at expensive level.

What is the duty and responsibility of our elected Govt what they play role for the common citizen or remain busy and hungry how to earn money and become famous till they in GOVT. The secret of one can remember you when you do any welfare job for any common without seeing any race or sect, than no matter you will with them or die you must remember in all common hearts.

I must say Tomato prices does not exceed Rs.40 per KG but not traders are charging more than 3 times prices which is totally injustice and torture own Pakistani citizen in the name of inflation but who is responsible for soaring Tomato prices in Karachi should be exposed and punished.

Surprise and regret as Dy Commissioner of 5 district have magisterial power but sorry miserably failed to take any action for controlling the prices and fined/punished those who are extra charging in the name of inflations.

I must say Pakistan is heaven for TRADERS where they earn according to their wishes no matter abnormal profit but never realized how difficulty and creates problem for middle class people to survive in the inflation is high but Govt not sincere to take any notice of inflation or willing to reduce the prices.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan