GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

How TARGET killing will end who will punished

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: How TARGET killing will end who will punished   Fri 06 Dec 2013, 11:31 am

I do not understand why our GOVERNMENT not sincere to control the law and order in country and save guard the life of every citizen but surprise many arrest news heard regarding target killers but not a single target killers never expose which group he belongs and why not face the real punishment for which he deserve after killing innocents.

The killing of innocents shia and sunni sect by specific militant group is due to their hobby to play as much innocent people in Pakistan if first arrest than no question will asked, no matter to face the real punishment like hanged or life imprisonment but why these soft and sympathy with the professional target killers to proof we all are YAZADI culture and continues support and shelter.

Remember only who killing innocent is not consider the killers ONLY but those who passed instructions to follow and those who knowing everything but remain the DEAF DUMP & BLIND all consider involve in the murders crime and one place is awaiting which is Hell.

Perhaps our leaders or Politian did not read Holy Quarn in which clearly mentioned that anyone who killed a innocent person which means YOUR killed their entire Humanities

Islam is the religion of peace and consider when a single person murder it consider the entire humirtain being killed.

In the light of Prophet Mohd PBUH famous hadis from one hand and tongue other Muslims followers are saved.

But those who remain thirsty of Shia-e-Ali blood first of all they are not human beings and even than worst than animal ( like DOGS ). Have no relation or believe in Islam that reason which religion they follow which I fail to understand, more painful those who giving shelter and protection or being satisfied with their devil performance ( from target killers suicide bomber) than all will accompany with the devil in Hell. If you prepare to burn in hell than remain forever burring and after Day of Judgment no regret or mercy will helpful to you.

I want to end my message to all those who are being ignorant or keeping them dark and using after brain wash think a while what satisfaction one gets when he killing another, who gave you permission for killing others, before too late when you alive till all PERFORMANCE time AND AFTER dead your result period begins.

I add one truth to observe and follows that God never remove one good deed and same way sin never washed, In Pakistan due to lack of justice that reason cricimical consider they are still saved but how long you will hiding from your sin and God, do you have courage to skip from DEATH angle?

Ever realized after passing the BREAD earners from one family who will responsible to earn for remaining family members, and making orphans to children, widow to wifes and parents deprevive from their beloved bread earns why not Govt not serious to control the target killing and save every people life and property which the duty of the Govt.

Those people who are calling TERRORISTS as m a r t y r s ARE real traitors OF country and reducing the value of martyrs when awarding to specific terrorist group which is not hidden from any common.

Education is LIGHT but ignorant is DARKNESS, only spreading education and educates the illiterate people than to some extend GOVT can control or reduce the target killing or suicide bomb blast in country.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan