GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Egg prices high in Winter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Egg prices high in Winter   Tue 10 Dec 2013, 8:21 am

I fail to understand why EGG prices always remain high during WINTER season IN Karachi, egg normally sold in summer below Rs. 5 per pc but it prices raises during winter and reach Rs.10 per egg which means traders are hungry for abnormal profits than what play roles by CONSUMERS RIGHTS COUNCIL just explain.

Than burden to low income or middle class group badly hit when they are paying double amount for buying eggs which is totally injustice and torture.

I must suggest that CONSUMERS Right council should fix the egg prices for summer and winter first of all, than any traders caught selling eggs above the GOVT approved than concern TRADERS should fine and punished so these way not control the prices of single eggs but all essential kitchen items prices will be control too Inshahallah if apply with great sincerity only to give protection to middle class people than great achievement and reward for Consumers Rights Council.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy