GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Are U CRUEL human being?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Are U CRUEL human being?   Sat 21 Dec 2013, 7:40 am

Are U CRUEL human being?
I want to spread my message to all human being does not matter belong to Muslims or Non-Muslims followers if you adopt CRUEL life style than you end of life same way, understand very well this formula TIT for TAT.

As quoted by Hazrat Ali A.S. any person who does CRUEL than relationship with his life broken and the person same cruel his life ends come.

Another stage again quote by Hazrat Ali A.S. when a person doing cruel act than GOD blessing which is coming to him return and the concern person remain without blessed with God the reasons behind is due to his cruel act.

Our last Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) quoted do not doing cruel to any human being is considering the greatest jihad.

I MUST question with those who ending their life’s with suicide attack than which religion you are followers and Islam is consider the died by suicide attack is HARRAM ( ill-legal ) than why you doing such things which is devil act.

If anyone have strength than do not miss-use in the shape of CRUEL way but remain abide Islamic teaching to won God love and affection.

One who died by suicide is coward person not a bold human beings understand this very well.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Are U CRUEL human being?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan