GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Why low GAS pressure / supply which IRK all type of consumers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Why low GAS pressure / supply which IRK all type of consumers   Sat 28 Dec 2013, 9:59 am

I want to drawn attention of Prime Minister of Pakistan this is sign of Asian Tiger giving low pressure Gas supply specially to residence consumers than how cook food without flame which is not possible.

What are reasons of giving low pressure supply which irk all types of consumers; this is intentionally doing by the GAS Company or doing to give torture and punishment for using GAS in Pakistan.

Again GAS rates will be increase above 100% wef from Jan 2014 apply to commercial users and not affect the residence consumers but who giving assurance this increase will not apply for residence consumers only statement from Minister Dar I read.

If suppose this abnormal increase in Gas rates from Jan 2014 than I honestly believe inflation first will increase and those commercial unit facing problem for running own unit even in breakeven perhaps force to dis-continue in a country where the ruler have surplus time for own pleasure and interest but ignoring the needs and requirement of business community and citizen of Pakistan, if sincere than instead of increase the GAS prices it should be reduce further with the consultation of business community authorize group those representative Karachi Chamber of Commerce, Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce, Site Association etc.

If Pakistan want to become Asian Tiger than verbally claimed have no meaning unless proof, see people of Pakistan how deprive from the basic needs which is the Govt top priority to provide its citizen such as

1. Control law and order system
2. Punished the criminals ( specially target killers )
3. Health Facility
4. Pure Drinking Water
5. Standard Education
6. Transport system
7. Prepare Good standard road
8. Giving opportunity on merits but Govt jobs given on reference or influence
9. Lack of Justice ( criminal freed and innocent behind the bar)
10. Corrupt and dis-honest giving power & mandate but always remain selfish

I have objection and condemn the slab in which residence consumer receiving GAS bill should be applied as before but now GAS Company adopting the slab in which unit consumed

Residential GAS bill slab
Slab Rate MMBTU
0 100 Rs. 106.40
101 300 212.28
301 500 530.69

If suppose any residence consumer used 120 units than it apply the slab 101 300 but my suggestion and request to all concern than first 100 unit apply the lower rates and then remain 20 units should apply to higher rates if our existing Govt want to give relief to residential consumer of GAS in Pakistan.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan