GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Good planning increase wealth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Good planning increase wealth   Fri 03 Jan 2014, 11:59 am

I want to spread my knowledge regarding one who apply good and organize planning in business affairs he gets reward in the shape of increase in wealth.

As quoted by Hazrat Imam Ali A.S. good & ideal planning if adopt when running business than poverty is not come near to you.

Further said due to good planning lesser wealth increased and BAD planning will destroy the larger wealth.

If any one lack of business knowledge or experience do not seeking advice than ready for DOUBLE hit one due to lack of experience and another possible do cheating with you than later please do not blame nature for any losses occurred.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy