GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

BMW shows off massive photo gallery with facelifted version of 6-Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
saeed111

Warning :
Male
Capricorn
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2014-10-22

PostSubject: BMW shows off massive photo gallery with facelifted version of 6-Series   Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:58 pm

BERLIN: The facelifted version of the BMW 6-Series is making a comeback with a large photo gallery, showing the Coupe, the Convertible and the Gran Coupe body styles, which was originally introduced at the 2015 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit, this January.
The vehicles are getting some subtle revisions with the standard LED main beam function for the updated headlights, the new front bumper, the revised kidney grille, new exterior metallic paints like the Glacier Silver, Melbourne Red, Cashmere Silver and Mediterranean Blue, two-tone leather upholsteries in the cabin, improved materials, head-up display and several other tweaks.
The updated version of the BMW 6-Sereis is also getting 18-inch wheels in standard and 20-inch ones available as an option and the engine lineup has been carried over, including the 4.4 liter V8 unit, which is found in the range-topping M6, producing a total output of 560 HP (412 kW) and 680 Nm (502 lb-ft) of torque. The 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) sprint takes 4.2 seconds and top speed has been electronically limited to 250 km/h (155 mph), risible to 305 km/h (189 mph) with the optional M Driverís Package. The 650i and 650i have a 6-cylinder with 315 HP and a twin turbo V8 with 445 HP respectively and the 650i xDrive GranCoupe needs 4.3 seconds to reach 100 km/h (62 mph).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BMW shows off massive photo gallery with facelifted version of 6-Series
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
Tech Zone
 :: Science & Technology News and Discussion
-
Jump to:  

View My Stats