Number of posts : 375
Age : 25
Location : Hidden World
Reputation : 6
Points : 670
Registration date : 2007-09-21
|Subject: Don't know how true, but interesting Wed 22 Jul 2009, 8:46 pm|| |
• When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop — even your heart!
• A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately two teeth every ten years.
• People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
• Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
• Only seven per cent of the population are lefties.
• Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until they are two to six years old.
• The average person over fifty will have spent five years waiting in lines.
• The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
• 40,000 Americans are injured in toilets each year.
• A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
• The average housefly lives for one month.
• The average computer user blinks seven times a minute.
• Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
• The real reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
• The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their head are the rabbit and the parrot.
• Among the music catalogues that Michael Jackson owns the rights to is the South Carolina State anthem.
• Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane just in case there is a crash.
• In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
I wonder if these things are true!
Number of posts : 4756
Age : 33
Location : ****stars ki duniyah main
Reputation : 49
Points : 1531
Registration date : 2007-09-24
|Subject: Re: Don't know how true, but interesting Tue 28 Jul 2009, 9:33 am|| |
keep it up
Kuda ko bhool gae log fikar-e-Rozi main,
Talash Rizk ki hai raazik ka khayal nahi.....
ASILENT MSG 4 ALL
PAGES PK SENIOR MODERATOR
Number of posts : 1299
Age : 32
Location : MULTAN
Reputation : 18
Points : 1527
Registration date : 2009-07-24
|Subject: Re: Don't know how true, but interesting Tue 04 Aug 2009, 7:00 am|| |
|Subject: Re: Don't know how true, but interesting || |