GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us
Share | 

Share Balance with Mobilink Jazz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amir

Warning:
Scorpio
Number of posts: 375
Registration date: 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Share Balance with Mobilink Jazz   Wed 05 Aug 2009, 7:30 pm

*100*92300xxxxxxx*30#
Where 92300xxxxxxx is your mobilink number you want to share your balance
30 is amount of share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Share Balance with Mobilink Jazz   Sun 30 Aug 2009, 10:56 am

nice sharing
Back to top Go down
shah1979

Warning:
Male
Virgo
Number of posts: 1
Registration date: 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Share Balance with Mobilink Jazz   Sun 30 May 2010, 9:37 pm

how i remove sharing resriction on my mobilink jazz prepaid sim? if uhave any sulotion iwill be very thankfull to u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Warning:
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts: 1094
Registration date: 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Share Balance with Mobilink Jazz   Tue 01 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

i think app ki new sim hai.. app ko aik martaba card dalwana ho ga... phr app share ker sktay ho mobilink sai.. warna nahi

sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning:
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts: 515
Registration date: 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Share Balance with Mobilink Jazz   Thu 10 Oct 2013, 1:00 pm

AS/0046/UFONE/13
Oct 10, 13

Customer Dept
u-FONE
Karachi/Islamabad

Customer complain Section
P T A
Karachi

Sub : surprise and shock u-fone charged for send sms Rs.4,80 even my 603 sms package active this is cheating practice than PTA does not remain silence observer & encourage cheating

Dear Sir

I am very much dis-appointed and regret when seeing when I again active my sms 603 package valid from Oct 7 to Ot 20, 13 in which I can send 2500 sms any net work in Pakistan but yesterday when I am sending my promotion sms today I informed through sms that Rs.4.80 has been deducted but my simple question for what reason these deduction made when my sms package is active, I need proper explanation and PTA if you do not awake or question than I understand your support and encouragement u-fone doing cheating practice without any fear and worry.

u-fone deducted by cheating practice my amount detail as follows. 2 times stop package 2 days before as informing that I have utilized sms quota only single side facts and information PTA always eager to believe and trust.

S.No Period Amount
1st Aug 8 to Aug 22, 2013 Rs. 20.70
2nd Aug 21 to Sep 3, 2013 3.60
3rd Oct 7 to Oct 20, 2013 4.80
Total Rs. 29.10

More regret and hurting even lodge complain to Governor of Sind and Wafaqi Mohtasib but still no action or notice taken against U-FONE, U-fone have pain to attend and reply complain on timely always observe that un-necessary delay in solving complain and what purpose solve of AUTO REPLY from u-fone just making foolish the customers nothing else.

Complaint No ONL/0001057/10 lodge on Sep 2, 13 with Wafaqi Mohtasib Karachi
Your complaint number is PRB-9456-13 lodge Governor of Sind on Sep 2, 13

What u-fone want to proof they are leading and No.1 in cell service or net work but I think they are No.1 in cheating practice? Did I send sms to Israel or Indian cell net work that reasons I have to pay the extra charges?

I asked to PTA and WMS to question and put pressure to u-fone and force them to return my above amount of Rs.29.10 plus tax should be credited without any delay, When u-fone getting load than they charged full amount in advance no matter the consumer can utilized how much sms no problem than why non-stop cheating practice due to hungry for more profit or become habit of u-fone management who decides?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zunairzeny

Warning:
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts: 16
Registration date: 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Share Balance with Mobilink Jazz   Thu 07 Nov 2013, 12:04 pm

this is very good information about how to share balance in jazz and all other users of jazz stay on here for more interesting information about jazz network from here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning:
Male
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Share Balance with Mobilink Jazz   Tue 03 Dec 2013, 10:31 am

No One do cheating business Better Than uFoNe & pta ALWAYS remain silent

I do not understand what u F o N e want to proof by continues cheating the customers and when lodge complain than always giving irrelevant replies and never provide evidence or satisfied the customer complain but all the times PTA remain silent observer.

Being as using ufone services when a customer activate 603 package than he received sms from ufone than any local net work you can send 2500 sms and valid for 14 days sorry since long period I am using but ufone deprive me to utilize the maximum no of sms but I am giving the most recent cheating example by ufone as I activate 603 package for sending 2500 sms valid from Nov 22 till Dec 5 13 but today morning when my sms sending failed I got sms from ufone that I have fully utilized my sms but honest speaking I have send only 1450 sms till morning Dec 3, 13 and further remain 3 days wrong cum cheating practice eaten by ufone.

When I asked to give me evidence or proof how my sms is consumed than the liar officer remain silent and master of giving delay irrelevant replies as a formulates but why PTA single side listening and not heeding the customer view point which is too painful and irking, which mean total injustice for customers and giving protection to ufone for any special reason.

When PTA will awake and protect the interest of consumer if any cell company select every month minimum 2 Million users and earnings by cheating practice let suppose Rs.5 each month extra income of 10 Millions Cell Company enjoys, does all these revenue by cheating practice exempted for tax by FBR or apply low rate for taxation?

I simply request PTA to dig out the facts and ask for history for all sms package which I have activate from ufone and I want credit for all remain sms which I have not utilize but my sms package is suppose to be consumed according to ufone but I totally dis-agree and consider the cheating practice is continue. Besides un-utilize sms which are balance ufone shameless management also deducted charges for sms which should be credited too without any delay. In last I advice to Ufone make a bold habit first to reply the consumer complain timely and avoid to give irrelevant replies do not consider you are clever and rest all are foolish?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning:
Male
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Share Balance with Mobilink Jazz   Thu 05 Dec 2013, 10:26 am

1st reminder of Dec 5, 13

PAKIMASTI
pakimasti4u.blogspot.com/‎
17 hours ago - Many people in Pakistan are complaining that Ufone always deduct the money while you are sleeping and that is a great disaster for Ufone ...

ideaREF! - Ufone Bachat Offer
www.idearef.com/48393‎
Ufone has always been committed in bringing U the best quality at the most affordable ... Dear Sir My wife complain why my credit balance always empty without ... cross check ( Ashfaq Sharif ) otherwise my protest will continue and spread as I ...

In last I must say those consumer who complaining against ufone for deducting credit balance lost, sms package ends before due date while sms package not fully utilized it means UFONE are belong to angles they never mistake or cheating? Why not PTA remain neutral and dig where is the facts lying and why consumer complaining against ufone there is some reasons why hiding facts and protecting the company who busy in cheating which is not understandable and too painful cum irking the customers.

Why ufone feel necessary to give auto reply to make foolish the customers and always observe that they giving reply always late and irrelevant, perhaps have no courage to give the evidence or proof why one credit balance is lost or sms package, let decide what pta will do to protect the consumer interest or remain the ufone side who remain busy how to earn more.

Ufone you ever forget to give sms when a customer have low balance asking him to get loan, activating the miss called or song or music in which they are getting money but PAIN in which side when replying the complain on timely?

AS/0067/UFONE/13
Dec 3, 13

Customer Dept
u-FONE
Karachi/Islamabad

Customer complain Section
P T A
Karachi

Dear Sir

Sub : No One do cheating business Better Than uFoNe & pta ALWAYS remain silent

I do not understand what u F o N e want to proof by continues cheating the customers and when lodge complain than always giving irrelevant replies and never provide evidence or satisfied the customer complain but all the times PTA remain silent observer.

Being as using ufone services when a customer activate 603 package than he received sms from ufone than any local net work you can send 2500 sms and valid for 14 days sorry since long period I am using but ufone deprive me to utilize the maximum no of sms but I am giving the most recent cheating example by ufone as I activate 603 package for sending 2500 sms valid from Nov 22 till Dec 5 13 but today morning when my sms sending failed I got sms from ufone that I have fully utilized my sms but honest speaking I have send only 1450 sms till morning Dec 3, 13 and further remain 3 days wrong cum cheating practice eaten by ufone.

When I asked to give me evidence or proof how my sms is consumed than the liar officer remain silent and master of giving delay irrelevant replies as a formulates but why PTA single side listening and not heeding the customer view point which is too painful and irking, which mean total injustice for customers and giving protection to ufone for any special reason.

When PTA will awake and protect the interest of consumer if any cell company select every month minimum 2 Million users and earnings by cheating practice let suppose Rs.5 each month extra income of 10 Millions Cell Company enjoys, does all these revenue by cheating practice exempted for tax by FBR or apply low rate for taxation?

I simply request PTA to dig out the facts and ask for history for all sms package which I have activate from ufone and I want credit for all remain sms which I have not utilize but my sms package is suppose to be consumed according to ufone but I totally dis-agree and consider the cheating practice is continue. Besides un-utilize sms which are balance ufone shameless management also deducted charges for sms which should be credited too without any delay. In last I advice toUfone make a bold habit first to reply the consumer complain timely and avoid to give irrelevant replies do not consider you are clever and rest all are foolish?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com ::  ::  :: -

View My Stats