GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us
Warid Glow Pakage 5 5 1
Share | 

Warid Glow Pakage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amir

Warning:
Scorpio
Number of posts: 375
Registration date: 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Warid Glow Pakage   Thu 29 Oct 2009, 4:04 pm

To activate Warid Glow Pakage, new Warid subscribers dial 789 and existing Waridsubscribers dial 321 or SMS GLOW to 5060.
Call rates (Rs.)

Weekdays

Weekends

Peak

Off-Peak

Peak

Off-Peak

GLOW GANG
FREE*
FREE*
FREE*
On-net
Off-net

Per 30 seconds billing
*Free after 1st minute charge of Rs.2.25+tax
All rates are exclusive of taxes

GLOW GANG: GLOW GANG refers to your favourite 10 on-net numbers
On-net: GLOW to all other Warid numbers
Off-net: GLOW to all other mobile operators and landline numbers
Weekdays: Monday to Friday
Weekends: Saturday & Sunday
Peak hours: 8am to 11pm
Off-Peak hours: 11pm to 8am
GLOW GANG Details:

No. of GLOW GANG Friends: 10
Add a GLOW GANG Friend: SMS Add to 129
Delete a GLOW GANG Friend: SMS Del to 129
See GLOW GANG list: SMS List to 129
VAS Rates exclusive of taxes (Rs.)
SMS to all networks nationwide0.25
International SMS5
MMS3
GPRS1

• MMS is charged both for receiving and sending
  • MMS unit is a message of size 250kb On-Net and 100kb Off-Net
  • Mobile Internet unit is per 64KB

UNLIMITED SMS BUNDLES
GLOW SMS Bundles (exclusive of taxes)
Enjoy 250 SMS at Rs.2.99/day
To activate SMS GLOW 250 to 7070 or call 321
Enjoy 700 SMS at Rs.6.99/week
To activate SMS GLOW 700 to 7070 or call 321
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonis1999

Warning:
Male
Cancer
Number of posts: 1
Registration date: 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Warid Glow Pakage   Thu 08 Apr 2010, 6:47 pm

700 to 7070
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amir

Warning:
Scorpio
Number of posts: 375
Registration date: 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Warid Glow Pakage   Thu 08 Apr 2010, 9:47 pm

yes bro.. just write Glow 700 and send it to 7070
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ibrar

Warning:
Male
Libra
Registration date: 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Warid Glow Pakage   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 8:03 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
View user profile
its4good

Warning:
Male
Capricorn
Number of posts: 6
Registration date: 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Warid Glow Pakage   Wed 22 Sep 2010, 12:11 pm

Pakistan Flag salam Pakistan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rana moon

Warning:
Male
Sagittarius
Registration date: 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Warid Glow Pakage   Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:26 pm

rana moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning:
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts: 515
Registration date: 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Warid Glow Pakage   Fri 01 Nov 2013, 3:08 pm

Opening letter to PTA to see true cheating practice by u-fone for sms 603 packages than why PTA role silent instead of protect the consumer

I am very much dis-appointed and regret when seeing again u-fone stomach not fulfilled from cheating profit and when lodge complain to PTA than no reply and u-fone always give reply ir-relevant in order to waste time or consider their formalities to give reply in the shape of auto reply and later replied if they give than according to their wishes no responsibility. Simply I want explanation how my sms utilized with evidence of sms summary history list should forward to PTA to examine to determine who is telling truth and who is taking support of false statement which be clear for all authorities.

When a consumer activate 603 sms package from u-fone than can send 2,500 sms to any local net work within 14 days but I only send 1,416 sms till Oct 31, 13 around 56 % sms quota utilized and my sms package suppose to be end on Nov 4, 13, than why forcibly ended informing I have consumed sms even to my information and record I have forward 1,416 sms still remain 1,084 sms. I got sms on Nov 1, 13 Rs. 3.60 deducted on sms but when my sms not fully consumed why u-fone always remain hungry to charged wrongly through cheating practice and what PTA play its role or remain silent observer.

FOR ALL concern attention and review I have enclosed my summary of sms which I have forwarded than realized who suffered and who is cheating the consumer? If the concern authority is silent to take any notice than perhaps SILENT GOD STICK is the best way for punishment for u-fone. In 4 months period it happen to me couple of times but I canít cross to send sms above 1,500 which means u-fone claimed to send sms 2,500 but it is total misleading and fake advertisement which make foolish the consumers.

Why problem or issue when a consumer sending sms and want to avail the maximum number of sms out of 2500 to promote their product or services as u-fone charged in advance than NO PAIN.

U-fone never forgot to send sms when a consumer have LOW BALANCE or asking to get LOAN in which their interest lying only one side they feel pain in which part of body when receiving a complain of genuine consumer whom they stop sms package or charged wrongly due to cheating practice, how long u-fone cheating practice will continues and who support them.

Even lodge complain with Wafaqi Mohtasib, Governor of Sind, PTA and u-fone but none of any organization interested first to give reply which is irking and more shameful no organization is dare to questioning from u-fone why they cheated the consumers and always received complain for wrongly balance deduction or sms package stop even expiry date not yet come, which truly indicate that only in u-fone SMS package perhaps can starts by consumer wish but always ended by u-fone careless team Authority which is totally injustice and who protect and support u-fone cheating practice to be continue but remain in Pakistan till JUDGEMENT DAY.

Now last I request to SECP Chairman and PM of Pakistan as you want to curb the corruption but tell how the cheating practice in cell companies will be eliminate to protect the consumers in Pakistan. I want I must get back all amount deducted wrong by cheating practice in the name of sms when my previous sms package activate than why such deduction made which is too painful and irk me.

I asked to PTA to get history of my all sms forwarded from Aug 13 to Oct 13 in which I have utilized 7th times 603 sms package for sending 2500 sms to any local net work in Pakistan but I have forward only 9,304 sms but sorry instead of u-fone allowing me credit for un-utlized they have deducted through cheating practice and charged Rs. 38.10 in the name of sms charges which is very painful for consumer and shameless ufone have no difference how to earn money no matter of problem.

Only u-fone learned to give reply that according to their record all sms I have consumed but failed to provide evidence summary of sms I have forward during specific period to proof they are right or my complain is genuine than why I suffer, how many consumer u-fone select to earn by cheating practice including ME.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning:
Male
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Warid Glow Pakage   Wed 06 Nov 2013, 3:15 pm

2nd reminder - u-fone cheating practice which is too painful N PTA least bothered, it plays lip service only

2nd reminder of Nov 6, 2013
My u-fone 603 sms package cheating way stop on Oct 30, 13 which suppose to end on Nov 4, 13 I do not understand what u-fone want to proof my doing continues cheating and PTA act as DEAF DUMP N BLIND.

No one have power or authority to question the u-fone cheating practice which is too painful and irk the consumers?

Even the PTA least bothered, it plays lip service only, because it is always the UFONE which influences the operations of the PTA.

Perhaps consumer have no right or authority to ask question from UfOn? That reason still not received any satisfactory reply, what is the purpose of sending AUTO reply only making foolish the customers nothing else.

AS/0057/UFONE/13
Nov 1, 13

Customer Dept
u-FONE
Karachi/Islamabad

Customer complain Section
P T A
Karachi

Sub : Opening letter of true cheating practice by u-fone for sms 603 packages than why PTA role silent instead of protect the consumer

I am very much dis-appointed and regret when seeing again u-fone stomach not fulfilled from cheating profit and when lodge complain to PTA than no reply and u-fone always give reply ir-relevant in order to waste time or consider their formalities to give reply in the shape of auto reply and later replied if they give than according to their wishes no responsibility.

When a consumer activate 603 sms package from u-fone than can send 2,500 sms to any local net work with in 14 days but I only send 1,1416 sms till Oct 31, 13 around 56 % sms quota utilized and my sms package suppose to be end on Nov 4, 13, than why forcibily ended informing I have consumed sms even to my information and record I have forward 1,416 sms still remaing 1,084 sms. I got sms on Nov 1, 13 Rs. 3.60 deducted on sms but when my sms not fully consumed why u-fone always remain hungry to charged wrongly through cheating practice and what PTA play its role or remain silent observer.

FOR ALL concern attention and review I have enclosed my summary of sms which I have forwarded than realized who suffered and who is cheating the consumer? If the concern authority is silent to take any notice than perhaps SILENT GOD STICK is the best way for punishment for u-fone. In 4 months period it happen to me couple of times but I canít cross to send sms above 1,500 which means u-fone claimed to send sms 2,500 but it is total misleading and fake advertisement which make foolish the consumers.

Why problem or issue when a consumer sending sms and want to avail the maximum number of sms out of 2500 to promote their product or services as u-fone charged in advance than NO PAIN.

U-fone never forgot to send sms when a consumer have LOW BALANCE or asking to get LOAN in which their interest lying only one side they feel pain in which part of body when receiving a complain of genuine consumer whom they stop sms package or charged wrongly due to cheating practice, how long u-fone cheating practice will continues and who support them.

U-fone is not No.1 in cell net work or leading complain in Pakistan but should be remember and never forgotable due to its cheating practice.

Even lodge complain with Wafaqi Mohtasib, Governor of Sind, PTA and u-fone but none of any organization interested first to give reply which is irking and more shameful no organization is dare to questioning from u-fone why they cheated the consumers and always received complain for wrongly balance deduction or sms package stop even expiry date not yet come, which truly indicate that only in u-fone SMS package perhaps can starts by consumer wish but always ended by u-fone careless team Authority which is totally injustice and who protect and support u-fone cheating practice to be continue but remain in Pakistan till JUDGEMENT DAY.

Now last I request to SECP Chairman and PM of Pakistan as you want to curb the corruption but tell how the cheating practice in cell companies will be eliminate to protect the consumers in Pakistan. I want I must get back all amount deducted wrong by cheating practice in the name of sms when my previous sms package activate than why such deduction made which is too painful and irk me.

I asked to PTA to get history of my all sms forwarded from Aug 13 to Oct 13 in which I have utilized 7th times 603 sms package for sending 2500 sms to any local net work in Pakistan but I have forward only 9,304 sms but sorry instead of u-fone allowing me credit for un-utlized they have deducted through cheating practice and charged Rs. 38.10 in the name of sms charges which is very painful for consumer and shameless ufone have no difference how to earn money no matter of problem.

Only u-fone learned to give reply that according to their record all sms I have consumed but failed to provide evidence summary of sms I have forward during specific period to proof they are right or my complain is genuine than why I suffer, how many consumer u-fone select to earn by cheating practice including ME.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning:
Male
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Warid Glow Pakage   Thu 05 Dec 2013, 3:28 pm

1st reminder of Dec 5, 13

PAKIMASTI
pakimasti4u.blogspot.com/‎
17 hours ago - Many people in Pakistan are complaining that Ufone always deduct the money while you are sleeping and that is a great disaster for Ufone ...

ideaREF! - Ufone Bachat Offer
www.idearef.com/48393‎
Ufone has always been committed in bringing U the best quality at the most affordable ... Dear Sir My wife complain why my credit balance always empty without ... cross check ( Ashfaq Sharif ) otherwise my protest will continue and spread as I ...

In last I must say those consumer who complaining against ufone for deducting credit balance lost, sms package ends before due date while sms package not fully utilized it means UFONE are belong to angles they never mistake or cheating? Why not PTA remain neutral and dig where is the facts lying and why consumer complaining against ufone there is some reasons why hiding facts and protecting the company who busy in cheating which is not understandable and too painful cum irking the customers.

Why ufone feel necessary to give auto reply to make foolish the customers and always observe that they giving reply always late and irrelevant, perhaps have no courage to give the evidence or proof why one credit balance is lost or sms package, let decide what pta will do to protect the consumer interest or remain the ufone side who remain busy how to earn more.

Ufone you ever forget to give sms when a customer have low balance asking him to get loan, activating the miss called or song or music in which they are getting money but PAIN in which side when replying the complain on timely?

AS/0067/UFONE/13
Dec 3, 13

Customer Dept
u-FONE
Karachi/Islamabad

Customer complain Section
P T A
Karachi

Dear Sir

Sub : No One do cheating business Better Than uFoNe & pta ALWAYS remain silent

I do not understand what u F o N e want to proof by continues cheating the customers and when lodge complain than always giving irrelevant replies and never provide evidence or satisfied the customer complain but all the times PTA remain silent observer.

Being as using ufone services when a customer activate 603 package than he received sms from ufone than any local net work you can send 2500 sms and valid for 14 days sorry since long period I am using but ufone deprive me to utilize the maximum no of sms but I am giving the most recent cheating example by ufone as I activate 603 package for sending 2500 sms valid from Nov 22 till Dec 5 13 but today morning when my sms sending failed I got sms from ufone that I have fully utilized my sms but honest speaking I have send only 1450 sms till morning Dec 3, 13 and further remain 3 days wrong cum cheating practice eaten by ufone.

When I asked to give me evidence or proof how my sms is consumed than the liar officer remain silent and master of giving delay irrelevant replies as a formulates but why PTA single side listening and not heeding the customer view point which is too painful and irking, which mean total injustice for customers and giving protection to ufone for any special reason.

When PTA will awake and protect the interest of consumer if any cell company select every month minimum 2 Million users and earnings by cheating practice let suppose Rs.5 each month extra income of 10 Millions Cell Company enjoys, does all these revenue by cheating practice exempted for tax by FBR or apply low rate for taxation?

I simply request PTA to dig out the facts and ask for history for all sms package which I have activate from ufone and I want credit for all remain sms which I have not utilize but my sms package is suppose to be consumed according to ufone but I totally dis-agree and consider the cheating practice is continue. Besides un-utilize sms which are balance ufone shameless management also deducted charges for sms which should be credited too without any delay. In last I advice toUfone make a bold habit first to reply the consumer complain timely and avoid to give irrelevant replies do not consider you are clever and rest all are foolish?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warid Glow Pakage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
Mobile Zone
 :: Mobile Operators :: Warid