Number of posts : 1014
Age : 24
Location : rawalpindi
Reputation : 10
Points : 3250
Registration date : 2010-05-18
|Subject: Changing Startup and Log-off screens Fri 04 Jun 2010, 11:06 pm|| |
- Create a 320x400 bitmap in the root directory and name it
- You can use LOGOW.SYS file in the Windows directory as a starter
- There are many system file that constitutes Lofoff screen.
- They are actually bitmaps 320x400 that just have a different
- The hidden file in the root directory LOGO.SYS is the startup logo.
- There are two files in the Windows directory.
- LOGOW.SYS is the Wait while Shutting down ... screen.
- LOGOS.SYS is the You may now shut-off or Reboot screen.
- Make two new image files of your chice in Paint and name it as
LOGOW.SYS and LOGOS.SYS and replce the actual windows file by this two.
- But make sure they should be of the same size