GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Who support Tehrik Talban in Pakistan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Who support Tehrik Talban in Pakistan?   Fri 26 Nov 2010, 3:04 pm

Who finance & support TEHRIK TALBAN in Pakistan to destroy our peace & economcy?
I shocked, deeply hurt and condemn that TEKRIK TALBAN raid the CID centre IN Civil Lines, Karachi on Nov 11, 2010 in which more than 150 peoples wounded ( mens, womens and children ) and 20 human life’s lost. Beings as Muslim and Pakistani I have full sympathy with those who lost their lives and wounded in this attack. Pray to God early recovery of those who are wounded and those who lost life’s place their soul in the highest degree.

The question is who helping and finance the cause of TALBAN in Pakistan to de-stable our economy and destroy the peace. So no foreign investors intend to invest in Pakistan due to lack of LAW & ORDER situation.

I strong believe that those who are considering that Talban are human beings but they are worst than ANIMAL and no right to call themselves as Muslim. Asked them which Islam they follow.

Request to Home Minister and IG Sind to find the hide out of Talban people seek shelter after conducting incident. Catch not only those who are working as active workers for TALBAN but also expose those who are since beginning giving shelter, finance and train their brainwash and un-educated people and teach them to kill than you will reach HEAVEN.

These are recent incidents attacks responsibility claim by Talban but tell how we will defeat and crush their entire network.

1. Nov 11, 2010 at CID CENTRE, KARACHI
2. Al-Quads procession at Quttea
3. 21st Ramzan procession at Lahore.

Talban is the combine enemies of entire Pakistan peace and request to the higher authority to destroy the entire net work and catch those who are supporting and financing them only destroy of economy.

In last I pray and request to God please send those who are responsible from Talban and their well wishers cum supporters to Hell at the earliest and do not give them spare time to make another attack. Talban dream that they will reach HEAVEN when they innocent human beings but in Islam any one who killed any innocents have to live in HELL for ever. But realized how many Talban people those are brainless, un-educated killed THOUSAND innocents but tell what crime they did and who gave power or authority to kills innocents. They are more powerful or fearless to face God at Judgement day.

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Who support Tehrik Talban in Pakistan?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Events & Politics of the World
-
Jump to: