GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Egg Prices in Winter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Egg Prices in Winter   Sat 11 Dec 2010, 7:56 am

I want to questioned why EGG prices more than double in WINTER?
I am much regretted, hurt and dis-appoint to see why EGG prices are more than double in WINTER seasons as traders want to earn more money and think this is last winter to earn. Presently price for 1 dozen is Rs.80 but same type of eggs sold in summer for Rs.30 to 40, see the difference and understand we Muslims how greedy for earning profit and donot consider or realize the problem of others what problem low income and middle class will face.

Why not our government take any action against those traders who want to sale at very high price in which only low income and middle class suffer because in winter seasons all people uses eggs and consumption reach to its peak. I understand why traders sale those eggs at normal prices in summer AS they have double production and sales low.

I think Pakistan is paradise for those traders who are always hungry for more and more profits. They can increase their prices without approval from the concern authority but only middle and low income people suffers.

I request to Minister of Food to take action against those who are charging more profits and fix the prices for winter and summer seasons. Which benefit the common and middle classes users? But the question is who have courage to introduce such system in which prices control and monitor
Yours faithfully

When prices of eggs more than double in winter than the staff who is working with Eggs traders they also get more salaries or their salaries remain the same and get increment when the Boss desires.

I never seen yet any egg traders being fined or punished for charging more by our Government which is totally careless which encourage traders to charge their desire amount not approved amounts from their customers.

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Egg Prices in Winter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy
-
Jump to: