GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Pen is most powerful weapon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Pen is most powerful weapon   Sun 09 Jan 2011, 10:34 am

I want to share that PEN is most powerful weapon to defend or fight against any enemy. It can defeat all enemies and help to eliminate crimes in the city.

Those who are using pen as weapon are get blessing of God to get additional courage and ability to express some thing which they want to say and desire to remove the evil from society.

I want to address those who are using as ARMS as weapons and want to spread their message never success in their mission for ever unless they spread message with peace and first they should perform what they want to convey others.

I want to add another one important message those people who are observing some thing happen wrong in the society should take a immediate notice or step to get rid of such evils otherwsie entire society will be affected that time God beloved people will pray for removeable of such evils than never removed.

Please check yourself that where you stand and how you can defend or fight against the crimes or evil in your society which help others that is why you have get a special reward from God which we never realised right now.

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan
-
Jump to: