GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

New spirit or madness among our YOUTH while riding BIKE than who will take notice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: New spirit or madness among our YOUTH while riding BIKE than who will take notice?   Sun 16 Jan 2011, 3:29 pm

New spirit or madness among our YOUTH while riding BIKE than who will take notice?I AM very much concern and very dis-appoint to observer that our Youth especially TEENAGE boys riding bike very risky and most of time remove the silencer to have noisy bike riding.

I want to question from Police Department why they do not take an immediate note of those who are riding bike without silencer to disturb or harm other people peace. How many yet caught and fined God knows?

If suppose any one hurt or accident due to teenage bike riding who do not got license than who responsible for hitting others. Some time they are riding bike because today is last day and tomorrow will be the end of world.

I request to all parents those youths riding bike with great speed and most of time do not follow the traffic rules which is dangerous for him and others too. Please advice them to ride bike with normal speed and do not violate the traffic rules which is the benefits for all when we follows properly.

When these youth make an accident and lost their life’s or disable to use their parts of body that time realized what mistake they did and now what price they are paying that time their regret or excuse do not help to re-gain their past position.

I want to add one thing when the RED signal at traffic than why we do not stop? As consider this is our insult or we ride because to proof that we are very brave and bold that is why do not obeying the traffic rules.

More shameful when these youth visit to any foreign countries than do not think to ride bike as they ride in Pakistan or take risk to break the traffic law for fear of punishment and fine.

More painful to see when those who are violating traffic law but our traffic Police personnel catch only selected because their hands or fine does not reach to all those who violate but only those whom they caught easily.

If we have some patience to waiting in traffic signal than all people problems will solve but we proof and act that we are busiest person and have no spare time that is why riding bike too risky due to this way traffic jam and people wait more than time in this jam traffic and become helpless if they follow the traffic signal than the position is totally different.

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New spirit or madness among our YOUTH while riding BIKE than who will take notice?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan
-
Jump to:  

View My Stats