GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Interview with the player playing cricket U-19 for Pakistan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Interview with the player playing cricket U-19 for Pakistan    Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:57 am

I want to share my limited knowledge and studies to all people, I saw an interview in 50 50 programmed coming in during 1980 period.

Host : Questioned from the cricket player how long you are playing cricket in U-19?

Player : He replied to host that I am playing cricket in U-19 for last 20 YEARS.

Host : Again questioned from the players what you doing Bowling or Bating?

Player : He replied to host I am not doing BATTING OR BOWLING in U-19 but proudly doing fielding at third man place (near boundary)

I convey my message to PCB please select those players who deserve due to their domestic of international performance. If any player failed to give his due performance than kick out him from the team and give the change to those players who have performed the well.

How our players perform in commercial advertising but same sprit they do not show same spirit when playing for Pakistan interest. They always think for own interest or name. If any player you have differ in opinion or do not like for God shake do not re-act during plays and proof you have no dispute to any players.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
Fun & Entertainment
 :: Sports :: Cricket