GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Why not we produce TURKISH quality banana in Pakistan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Why not we produce TURKISH quality banana in Pakistan?    Wed 09 Feb 2011, 11:32 am

I am much surprised when I saw TURKISH banana in Iran which is all uniform in size, good in length and quality too. As we compare with Pakistani banana than our quality size is equal to medium and their size is x-large.

Why not we acquired technical know how from Turkish Government for growing a good quality of banana which is good length and all in uniform in sizes. This way we can able to export our banana to Middle East, Iran. Earn foreign exchange too and open opportunity for new job openings.

If any one who look Turkish banana than called Pakistani banana is no match or under size.

Request to Food Minister to look this issue and make all necessary aspect how we can produce Turkish banana in Pakistan.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
Tech Zone
 :: Science & Technology News and Discussion
-
Jump to:  

View My Stats