GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Petrol pump closed to put pressure Govt for increase petroleum prices?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Petrol pump closed to put pressure Govt for increase petroleum prices?    Mon 28 Feb 2011, 8:01 am

I want to share today in KARACHI (Feb 28, 2011) majority of city petrol pump being closed in order to put pressure Government for increase the petroleum prices.

If suppose Govt accept the demand of increase prices than only common and middle class people suffer again. Than it become a common trend when a traders or businessmen want to increase prices or meet their demand do strike IN Order to meet their demands no matter right or wrong.

By increasing prices of petroleum products in-directly increase prices of commodity specially kitchen items badly hit in which common man suffer and those who are rich never affected or get any problem when petrol prices ever increased.

When such type of strike called from petrol pump than what Govt re-action or takes any notice or issue show cause notice that petrol pump closed in which general public suffer. Please guide when such situation in city than how I get petrol for my vehicle?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Events & Politics of the World
-
Jump to:  

View My Stats