GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Why wearing “TIE” compulsory in Banks & multinational firms in Pakistan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Why wearing “TIE” compulsory in Banks & multinational firms in Pakistan    Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:21 pm

I want to share why wearing “tie” is compulsory in BANKS and MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES for men’s. Tie is introduce by British and when a person wear tie give message that we still salve of British even we got FREEDOM in 1947.

I request the CEO of all banks and multinational companies that wearing tie for gentlemen’s should be removed with immediate effect and proof we are Muslims. In spite of this any one want to wear tie than his personnel affairs and nothing concern or match with other people’s.

Please get rid of TIE wearing and never feel proud to follow one culture blindly. Perhaps In Islam never encourage for wearing “tie” than those who wear tie in wedding or parties proof they are still following the British culture.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan