GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Why school charge June & July fee from students?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Why school charge June & July fee from students?    Sun 10 Apr 2011, 4:38 pm

I want to express and asked question why all private schools in KARACHI normally CHARGED June and July ( school fees ) when no classes conducting.

I request to EDUCATION MINISTER and Chief Minister of Sind to take some interest and pain. Why school are charging fees when no classes conducting ( holidays period of 2 months ). Which is a total burden for middle class and low income group to think how to arrange fee and than pay. Other wise fear his daughter or son name will out from school when come after holidays in August. Or face a unique treatment for his kids and management knows those who do not pay their school fees for June and July.

I do not heard yet from anyone who works in private company to gets 2 months salary combine but he do not works which can be possible in Government departments or organization where many GHOST staff appointed to extract funds but never possible in a PRIVATE organization at any cost.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy
-
Jump to:  

View My Stats