GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Mobile par Free News+sports alerts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanawaheed25

Warning :
Female
Aquarius
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Mobile par Free News+sports alerts   Wed 17 Aug 2011, 5:05 am

Type karain
FOLLOW D-NEWS aur send kr dain zong say 2323,jab kay baqi networks say 9900 par.warid 100%FREE.Beshak 0 balance ho jab kay baqi networks par sending kay 61paisa/sms jab kay receiving bilkul muft.koi daily ya monthly charges nahi.aik dafa 61 paisa may svc activate kr lo aur phir koi msg send na krna aur free may alerts hasil karo.
29,000+Followers
Geo express sports dunya samaa dawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Mobile par Free News+sports alerts   Thu 10 Oct 2013, 1:01 pm

AS/0046/UFONE/13
Oct 10, 13

Customer Dept
u-FONE
Karachi/Islamabad

Customer complain Section
P T A
Karachi

Sub : surprise and shock u-fone charged for send sms Rs.4,80 even my 603 sms package active this is cheating practice than PTA does not remain silence observer & encourage cheating

Dear Sir

I am very much dis-appointed and regret when seeing when I again active my sms 603 package valid from Oct 7 to Ot 20, 13 in which I can send 2500 sms any net work in Pakistan but yesterday when I am sending my promotion sms today I informed through sms that Rs.4.80 has been deducted but my simple question for what reason these deduction made when my sms package is active, I need proper explanation and PTA if you do not awake or question than I understand your support and encouragement u-fone doing cheating practice without any fear and worry.

u-fone deducted by cheating practice my amount detail as follows. 2 times stop package 2 days before as informing that I have utilized sms quota only single side facts and information PTA always eager to believe and trust.

S.No Period Amount
1st Aug 8 to Aug 22, 2013 Rs. 20.70
2nd Aug 21 to Sep 3, 2013 3.60
3rd Oct 7 to Oct 20, 2013 4.80
Total Rs. 29.10

More regret and hurting even lodge complain to Governor of Sind and Wafaqi Mohtasib but still no action or notice taken against U-FONE, U-fone have pain to attend and reply complain on timely always observe that un-necessary delay in solving complain and what purpose solve of AUTO REPLY from u-fone just making foolish the customers nothing else.

Complaint No ONL/0001057/10 lodge on Sep 2, 13 with Wafaqi Mohtasib Karachi
Your complaint number is PRB-9456-13 lodge Governor of Sind on Sep 2, 13

What u-fone want to proof they are leading and No.1 in cell service or net work but I think they are No.1 in cheating practice? Did I send sms to Israel or Indian cell net work that reasons I have to pay the extra charges?

I asked to PTA and WMS to question and put pressure to u-fone and force them to return my above amount of Rs.29.10 plus tax should be credited without any delay, When u-fone getting load than they charged full amount in advance no matter the consumer can utilized how much sms no problem than why non-stop cheating practice due to hungry for more profit or become habit of u-fone management who decides?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mobile par Free News+sports alerts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
Mobile Zone
 :: Mobile Operators :: Zong