GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Why beauty soap, shampoo ads with glamour girls to promote products OR something else?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Why beauty soap, shampoo ads with glamour girls to promote products OR something else?   Tue 22 Nov 2011, 8:21 am

Why beauty soap, shampoo ads with glamour girls to promote products OR something else?
I want to ask question from Pakistan Advertising Association and Religious Minister why we display glamour girl (normally not covered her full body) when a company advertise for soap, shampoo or HAIR removing cream. Perhaps all ads girl and their immediate family members feel proud to see semi nude in commercial ads.

Even I saw any company who want to sale Oil, Ghee, Cell Company, Banks, Shoes or Slippers their commercial ads can’t complete without a glamour girl and music or song. Which means their products have no attraction that reasons choosing the alternative approach to making publicity why a GAMLOUR GIRL to trap the consumers.

Iran and Pakistan both claim they are Islamic Republic countries but I do not saw a single commercial ads in Iran where they have a glamour girl not wearing the cloth, I am proud of their women’s in commercial ads they observing “Hijab”. Even our Pakistani women’s not using “dupta” as out dated or copying Indian media what they are doing?

See the difference of 2 Islamic countries by verbally calling one can’t become a true Muslims followers or Muslims country unless fulfill all Islamic requirement with heart and soul. Otherwise your reach to “heaven” becomes a sweet dream not more than that?

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )
[b][u]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy
-
Jump to:  

View My Stats