GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Bank FRESH NOTE before Eid-ul-Fitar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Bank FRESH NOTE before Eid-ul-Fitar    Tue 31 Jul 2012, 7:48 am

I read SBP ( State Bank of Pakistan ) will allow each person 2 packet of fresh note Rs.10 & Rs.20 when present CNIC copy to the concern bank, More interesting that supply of fresh notes will starts from Aug 1, 12 till fresh notes available.

But the question is this news as upto information unless the account holder get fresh notes than is the truth information otherwise only news to fulfill the media requirement nothing else.

I do not understand when a person goes to BLACK MARKET for fresh notes than no such requirement to give copy of CNIC but where only premium works, More interesting to share any body visit black market any time or month he will do not dis-appoint the reasons supply of fresh notes continues without any break.

Why SBP only think to give supply of fresh notes for coming Eid-u-Fitar but can't manage enter whole year as supply in the BLACK MARKET ever stop OR discontinues which means some officials personal interest that reasons never think to break or dis-continue fresh note supply for OPEN MARKET.

I REQEUST to SBP Governor to take a notice and get explanation why supply of fresh notes all the times available for open market but seldom supplied to commercial banks, My experience says that most of commercial banks cries that SBP do not give old notes required supplies that reasons we can't give you change in Rs.100 or Rs.50. Such type of replies are not excuse but in-justice with own customers & account holders.

SBP should positive think how the account holder can get fresh notes without any problems.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy