GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Sub : KESC Bill not received Till Aug 17, 12 sorry any special reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Sub : KESC Bill not received Till Aug 17, 12 sorry any special reason    Sat 18 Aug 2012, 7:11 am

Customer Care Dept
K E S C
Karachi

N E P R A
Islamabad

Secretary
Governor of Sind
Karachi

Dear Sir

I want to drawn the attention of KESC CEO and NEPRA that I got email and sms that KESC took meter reading on Aug 7, 12 and Bill Issue Date was Aug 10, 12 ( both reflect in KESC bill ) but after passing 1 week not received KESC bill. More interesting to share the last date of bill Aug 24, 12. I observer that KESC adopt practice for dispatching bill so late that hardly a couple of days remaining.

Why delay in dispatching KESC bill as you people do not knew that from Aug 19, to Aug 22, 12 holiday and last date of current month bill is Aug 24, 12. It means after Eid Holiday only 2 days left my request to why not KESC first stage decided to extend the date minimum 3 days ( last date should be Aug 27, 12 ) as 3 days entire Pakistan closed on Eid-ul-Fitra

No question asked from the courier company why they delivered the bill late so they people become not lazy or carless while dispatching the bill on timely otherwise impose fine or deduct 10% bill amount for not circulating bill on timely or KESC received complain from the customers.

Why we consumers suffers and KESC remain eager how to charge the consumers with arrears amount which is not his fault but force to pay the surcharge but honestly KESC tell how you people punished the ill-legal consumers.

Request to KESC to take immediate notice not circulating bill and take some pain so the consumers do not suffers.

I suggest that FPCCI & KCCI both jointly works regarding non-receipt of KESC bill and registered a protest with the KESC management but the question is why FPCCI & KCCI works on petty issue and take pain?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy