GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

KESC pro-long load shedding the best revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: KESC pro-long load shedding the best revenge    Tue 28 Aug 2012, 7:54 am

I want to share that last SUNDAY August 26, 12 KESC conduct load shedding since morning ( not actual time known when begin load shedding ) which last up to 2.00 Noon. Which means KESC convert Sunday rest day into torture and punishment day. Our area of Soldier Bazar No.2, Karachi is also affected.

KESC realized how elderly people, womens and teenagers kids force to stay without electricity for long hours, even you have no idea if any consumers have UPS than last maximum 3 to 4 hours, Please check what is your services to the consumers and what you are suppose to charges, no match.

What reasons to conduct so long load shedding to take revenge or punishment from honest consumers who avoid ill-legal connection, what is the fault and why so delay to remove the fault. Did the KESC management take any notice from the concern department why you people did load shedding so pro-long which irk all type of consumers. I must say KESC always do not follow load shedding pre-schedule?

I could not understand KESC ever awaiting how to increase the power rates high follow the instruction of NEPRA but ON other hand never so active to attend or reply any consumers complain. Which means KESC specially exempted from question by any higher authority regarding what is their poor performances in which common consumers always suffers.

KESC you have increased the electricity rates too much did you realized how people face financial problem and difficulties on each month. NEPRA when you realized how to reduce the electricity rates for the betterment and benefit of all consumers.

I pray to God please bless us truly and sincere leaders those who are not CORRUPT, DIS-HONEST, thinking for own comforts and how to suck nation wealth and transfer to WEST banks and get rid of black sheep those are silent enemies of Pakistan really not sincere but acting no one more than sincere and royal Pakistani than him. This method of checking for any common leaders is no problem and seeing what he did for common people when came into power ( elected members of Senate, MPA or MNA) and what he did for own self by miss-using the authority and nation wealth.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawn52

Warning :
Male
Virgo
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: KESC pro-long load shedding the best revenge    Mon 08 Oct 2012, 9:40 am

What does thay want from us................
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan
-
Jump to:  

View My Stats