GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Shia TARGET KILLERS which heaven or reward they dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Shia TARGET KILLERS which heaven or reward they dream?    Sat 01 Sep 2012, 7:36 am

I want to question from our rulers they all are responsible for not catching and punishing yet a single shia target killers, which foreign or Islam policy Pakistani Govt adopt. Due to bad law and order system in entire Pakistan how our economy is suffering and no foreign investor or overseas buyers interested to visit Pakistan. When our rulers and leaders will awake from the deep sleep or luxury life style? That reason I must say PAKISTAN is heaven place for target killers than reasons not a single yet punished?

Yesterday in Quetta a Judge named ZULIFAQR NAQVI will killed but they shameless and careless Quetta city Police do not knew who act for targeting and killing innocent Shia-e-Ali, after incident Police reach the spot for getting evidence which making e make people foolish.

How long innocent people target killing continue and which order mad Talban, lack of education real causes doing this evil job to alive YAZEDI (lahnet countless times), tell which part of world YAZEDI is buried DO YOU KNEW where the pig is buried AND you people killing Shia-e-Ali to reach Heaven in short cut way, but your real place you not only (target killers ) deserve but those who finance, support, agree or satisfied and even have power or authority but never yet give punishment ( one place is awaiting for all ) which is hell.

Tell how you have courage or power when death angle comes to captured your soul than asked angle I will remain in this world till I finish all follower of Shia-e-Ali, I must say Shia-e-Ali followers not restricted to single country and spread all around the world,

Why our head of state President, Prime Minister and Chief Justice remain silence and speechless, which is painful and hurting and remember you are also responsible and questionable for not punishing the real professional Talban Wahabi target killers but giving protection and shelter not less than VVIP protocol way.

I must say God should destroy all terrorists net works and those who working with them, do not give spare time so they play HOLI ( keep innocent killings ) How many Shia-e-Ali killing in Pakistan than such numbers not CAT & DOG being killed in accident in WEST. Do you think Shia-e-Ali have no right to live in this world than why Govt of Pakistan have chosen the highest Military award which is NISHAN-E-HAIDER ( IN THE NAME OF HAZRAT ALI AS ).

When our police department caught target killers which remain upto news? Why not punish them, do you have mercy or sympathy or have no courage to take any steps against this target killers who have got support and influence?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawn52

Warning :
Male
Virgo
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Shia TARGET KILLERS which heaven or reward they dream?    Mon 08 Oct 2012, 9:38 am

This is really bad news for Pakistan...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan
-
Jump to:  

View My Stats