GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Petrol hike will destroy country economy wheel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Petrol hike will destroy country economy wheel    Wed 05 Sep 2012, 7:31 am

I do not understand why our ruler, head of state, Prime Minister want to again increase the PETROL prices which leads more and more inflation, crimes rates, un-employment and problems for low income group to survive.

What our ruler want to proof that they have authority to enforce any abnormal prices no one can stop them but remember when you eyes closed ( dead ) than remember one by one what you did when coming in power for own benefit and interest, ignoring nation benefit, which is criteria of selfish and corrupt leaders only doing for own benefits.

I totally condemn and protest recent rise in Petrol prices, if our head of states ever realized that when petrol price was under Rs.100 that time people facing problem and now Petrol Cross Rs.100 and reach to Rs.104 than problems and difficulities will increase, In short I must say in Pakistan Islamic cultural society rich become more richest and poorer become more poorest. This is not culture or system of Islam states but obeying and following WEST.

In this regard all leading chamber of commerce and trade bodies in Pakistan such as FPCCI, KCCI, SITE, ABAD, LCCI, RCCI and KSE should lodge joint protest should be continue till the petrol prices hike not withdrawn and come to old prices which is too high, I suggest President bring petrol under Rs.75 and do some welfare work otherwise no one remember none of leaders or elected members unless he did for common people welfare works.

Please now stop, it is already enough and enough, our leaders and elected members of MNA and MPA count and disclose to general public what you did for common people after election and become members of MPA or MNA, you knew what you did for your self?

When Govt increase petrol prices than indirectly affected all house hold, Oil, Ghee, Transport fare etc prices should be also revise by the concern trader so they can survive otherwise force to shut down, make more and more un –employment which leads more street crimes, Ever realized how business community faces problem those are in EXPORT BUSINESS their changes becomes lesser to entire in world export market in order to beat the Indian, Bangladesh or China which is a sweet dream nothing more than that. The root causes are Petrol prices hike, power ( Electricity & Gas crisis ), bad law and order system, lesser opportunity to business community etc etc.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy