GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Email Over quota un-check by Govt Dept

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Email Over quota un-check by Govt Dept    Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:14 pm

I want to drawn the attention of higher authority in Govt department what reasons last 2 weeks Nishter Park Garbage Dump Centre not cleaned by deputed sweeper and now the small Garbage dump centre spread to more than half street, which is too painful and hurting.

When my email not delivered which I send the Govt Dept and what reasons written for not forwarding is understood OVER QUOTA, not reading the email daily basis that reasons those who want to send email to these department than their email can't reach. I request to head of Govt Dept & Governor of Sind to take notice and action for this carelessness and what is secret to keep email OVER QUOTA un-checked.

[color=black]1. :

2. :

3.:

4. :

5.:

6.:

7.:
[/colo
r]

Even I have registered a Complaint No: ONL/0000634/12 with wms in order to draw the attention of Garbage Dump Centre not cleaning for last 2 weeks any special reason or want to build a Garbage Mountain in our area ( Soldier Bazar )

Still no Govt Dept interested to first listen my complain and cleaning is next to sweet dream, I assume that our sweeper are not less than nawab AND they work according to their wishes/mood and intentionally left the garbage by more interesting no check and balance system maintained so those who are black sheep and carless in duty in which people of the concern area suffer, did you think we are animals and stop do not behave us second grade citizen?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy