GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

2 Million looted from private bank in broad day light in SITE, Karachi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: 2 Million looted from private bank in broad day light in SITE, Karachi    Wed 26 Sep 2012, 12:11 pm

Yesterday I heard news that 2 Millions (Rupees Twenty Lacs) un-identify dacoits looted a private bank situated at Metroville SITE in broad day light and deprive bank with 2 Million money.

But I do not heard ever any time police raid the dacoits and recovered the looted money but simply asked question from the bank employees or security guards regarding the dacoits looted 2 Million which is not a small amount.

If suppose city police failed to give the protection to the private banks and dacoits looted money as their wishes than private banks which authority lodge complain or protest and asked for provide safety cum security from police side so their banking system will run without any fear and worries.

By the help of CCTV footage dacoits face are visible but who take bold steps to arrest all the dacoits and recovered the looted money before it is not happened.
If Police catch the real culprits and recovered the looted money than it is un-believable and deserve reward from the IG Sind Police for their great performance.

I suggest to SBP simply to control the dacoits in bank use of mobile cell should be banned, as customers not allowed talking in the bank premises but on other hand bank staff are allowed to talk. No one should be allowed to talk near cash counter with mobile cell ( not a single staff or customers ) this suggestion should be enforce at earliest which might be helped to control the dacoits in bank.

Criminal whenever shortage of money than move towards bank for overcome shortfall by looting money from bank but yet not single dacoits yet arrest by the police and recovered looted money.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan