GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Why egg prices HIGH in WINTER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Why egg prices HIGH in WINTER    Wed 31 Oct 2012, 6:11 am

I do not understand SAME egg which is under Rs.4 to 5 single egg being sold during SUMMER season AND now Winter is begin but not reach its peak now egg being sold Rs.9 each ( see the difference )

I have observed egg prices cross Rs.10 each during December & January Winter seasons it means now Egg Traders turn to earn money no matter by abnormal profits all are allowed and acceptable.

Why Govt always remain silent and do not control the prices when ever any traders who caught selling above the Govt prices than immediate basis fine but sorry Pakistan is the country where no LAW EXITS first and no one worried to follow because no fear of punishment.

Think for poor and middle class families who have large number of family members how they force to manage and bear the additional expenses in the name of abnormal profit or inflation ( but for all these circumstance he Is not responsible for facing)

Why in summer same egg being sold below the Rs.5 the reasons behind consumption is reduce and more fear of lost of hen/egg due to hot weather but in winter prices almost double? Which indicates that Pakistan is heaven for traders in which products being sold by traders wishes prices not ever followed by Govt uniform prices but in this regard or issue Govt ever seem serious how to control the prices.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaudhary

Warning :
Male
Cancer
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Why egg prices HIGH in WINTER    Fri 31 Oct 2014, 5:43 pm

Yes you are so right bro it certainly heaven for Profit Makers and stockists.
And this is only because of no rule of law and that law is not equal for all.
Though being a chartered accountant and an e-trader I would certainly say that Pakistan is indeed heaven for traders. It would turn it into real heaven if trading doesnt harm others, especially poor.
Like the thing we are doing, its only about earning high but not harming others, in fact encouraging and supporting other,especially middle class people, to do e-business and earn high and become successful.
In our country we just need to make law equal for i.e, implementing Adl-o-Insaaf in its real soul. We would turn into civilized nation.
And its not about only eggs, its almost in every business.
A very good example took by you brother.

Hope and Pray and work for our country.
May ALLAH bless us peace and hormony.
Regards,
Muhammad Ilyas
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama