GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Motor Cycle banned in Karachi & Quetta on Friday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Motor Cycle banned in Karachi & Quetta on Friday    Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:03 am

I do not understand what reasons Interior Minister Rehman Malik issued order for MOTOR CYCLE banned in Karachi & Quetta on Friday on account of security reason but Chief Justice of Sindh High Court, Musheer Alam suspended the order to ban motor cycle riding in Karachi.

Why not Police, Ranger or Govt still failed to arrest the real culprits and expose who is target killers, whose instruction or wishes he is doing HEINOUS CRIMES. More interesting to share I read in newspaper that Anti-Extremist Cell ( AEC) of the (CID) claimed on Wednesday nabbed two target killers one who involved in killing 6 murders and another did 36 target killings both detain person belong to political party.

Waiting for whose order or instruction to give example punishment but look that Police or Govt have still mercy or sympathy these target killers than if they knew he involve in murder of innocent than why awaiting, which is totally injustice and destroy the image of law in the eyes of common people.

If anyone not capable to control the crime and eliminates it and enforce such order which only creates problem for common is too much and totally mis-using the power and authority in wrong direction, I suggest better resign from your post if you think can't over come from the problems.

Govt duty to arrest who is target killers but instead of arresting issue such order like Double Sawari banned ( 17 days in Karachi ) Motor Cycle ( banned on Friday single day which Chief Justice of Sindh High Court reject) and even mobile service also banned. Why not solve the problem of common citizen but always eager how to present nation new gift of problems and worries.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Ashfaq Sharif
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan