GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Hussainat Zinabad & Yazediat Murdabad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Hussainat Zinabad & Yazediat Murdabad    Wed 21 Nov 2012, 11:49 am

I feel proud to be one of Hussain followers, love with AHL-E-BAIT. It is not joke but truth that the attendance gather on the name of Hazrat Imam Hussain A.S. is largest even Hajj pilgrims.

I have information that every year Muslim pilgrims visit Holy city of Mecca & Medina to perform hajj where the attendance does not exceed by 3.5 to 4 Millions but surprise to get figures from foreign news channel CNN that couple of years back on Chelum attendance of pilgrims who attended the Hazrat Imam Hussain S.A. shrine ( Roza ) are around 11 Million it means ( 3 times more people attended shrine of Hazrat Imam Husain A.S) in Karbala, Iraq.

I must say Hazrat Imam Husain A.S. Safe Prophet Mohd (PUBH ) Islam to destroy by Yazedi, who want to make [size=18]changes [/size]after Prophet Mohd (PUBH) completed the Mission, Yazedi want to make change such as

1. Halal Muhammdi convet into Harram Muhammdi
2. Harram Muhammdi convet into Halal Muhammdi
3. Using Wine
4. Doing alertly with Mahram females & others
5. Listing Music
6. Killing innocent ( without any reason or cause )
7. Do not accept prophet Mohd (PUBH ) & claiming all are false

3 decades Sadam Hussain did what enemies of Islam want to do stopping Shia pilgrims not to attend or going Zia rat of Hazrat Imam Husain A.S and made many restriction and ban but see now how many pilgrims are attending and where SADAM HUSSAIN gone or sleeping which American paradise?

Even people do not knew where is Yazedi is buried or his grave, I have visited twice Syria saw the palace of YAZEDI ( Murdabad Latha countless time ) but now become ruins and foreigner visitor come and visit. But it is amazing that where keep female of Ahl-e-Bait prisons along Imam Zia-ullabin A.S. in these prisoner Hazrat Sakina A.S. expired died but see people coming all around the world to pay tribute to 4 years daughter of Hazrat Imam Husain A.S. but no one knew where is the grave of YAZED.

In last I must say any one who wish to go Heaven Must believe and love with Hazrat Imam Husain A.S. ( entire Ahl-e-Bait ) otherwise reaching to heaven never possible only a false dream?

No one have power or strength first to stop Azadrari Hazrat Imam Hussain A.S and eliminate Shia-e-Ali, even all enemies are combine working to crush Shia-e-Ali but surprising Shia-e-Ali not restricted to single country but spread all around the world only due to dua of Hazrat Fatima Zehra S.A.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan