GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

If we STOP corruption THAN no aid required from I M F or WORLD BANK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: If we STOP corruption THAN no aid required from I M F or WORLD BANK    Tue 15 Jan 2013, 11:09 am

I do not understand AS we all Muslims followers majority are living in Pakistan but we adopt a devil habit for taking or giving bride in order to do any genuine or ill-legal work without this bribe one’s work can’t move smoothly and face objection or delay in processing.

I simply request to all Pakistani why not forgive – stop for taking bribe which help us to end depends upon on WEST aids or loans like I M F, World Bank, USA or Europe Union etc.

According to Islamic point of view ‘ one who takes or give bribe deserve to place in hell’ which is very common and famous Hadis and perhaps no Muslims can deny or say I do not believe or faith in this Hadis, than why or what reasons you taking bribe or force other to pay you additional charges for services you rendered ( which is bribe ) you do not think that you are getting salary for offering or performing services in your capacity as in your appointment letter it was mentioned you are also authorize to take bribe as you can on performing or attending any common people job?

I am 100% confident and sure if we stop taking and giving bribe, than our talent will not kill and get its importance and value, Also help us to kick out IMP, World Bank, USA and others whom wishes our Govt follow only to continue the aids, which normally mis-used instead of the purpose which we got and always develop program me remain un-complete or delay.

Take pledge and promise from today Insha’Allah I will not take bribe or give to any one than see how our Pakistan is better than heaven but it can’t be done over night but all nation should plays its role and responsibility to proof that they all are royal and sincere with mother land.

If survey any Govt organization by neutral organization (foreign companies or N G O) than I am sure the report will say even God angles come with God permission than their genuine work can’t done without BRIBE? If you pay bribe than all ill-legal work perform with smoothly and without any delay which is not hidden or any one can deny this bribe culture.
Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Business & Economy