GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Why we hire Indian celebrities to promote Pakistani products

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Why we hire Indian celebrities to promote Pakistani products   Mon 04 Feb 2013, 11:06 am

I can't understand why those company who shows interest to hire INDIAN celebrities to promote Pakistani products

shampoo ads ( Saif Ali Khan, Kareen Kapoor)
Tea ads (Akshay KUMAR)
Tooth Paste ads (Sahruk Khan)

It means no model in Pakistan can promote these Pakistani products that reasons company owner hiring Indian celebrities and paying handsome amount only to promote own products because million of eyes watch ads, I simply request to remove Indian celebrities in Pakistani commercial ads but I never saw or heard that Indian ever promote or hire Pakistani model or celebrities to promote their local products.

even Indian do not promote Pakistani plays and dead movies but other hands Pakistan eager and hungry to promote Indian movies and play, more interesting to share Pakistani TV showing Indinamovies more than 2 or 3 times which shows how Pakistani people loving Indian movies due to glamour and sex, not for bold story.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama