GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Imran Khan’s party hits out at Sharif-led PML-N’s ”links” with extremists

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Imran Khan’s party hits out at Sharif-led PML-N’s ”links” with extremists   Fri 01 Mar 2013, 6:42 am

I do not understand why PML-N protesting and demanding to punish those who killed 100 innocent Shia-e-Ali in Quetta only to re-active SHIA voters bank ON parallel have contact with extremists by making seat adjustment for coming election which was badly criticized by Imran Khan’s Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI) and sought an explanation.
More interesting to share SSP ( Sipa-e-Sahab Pakistan ) which is banned extremists group in Pakistan its chief Ahmed Ludhianvi confirms talk with PML-N chief regarding the seat adjustment. Which reflect the double standard of NAWAZ SHARIF?

More painful and hurting with Interior Ministry hand over list of more than 700 terrorists to Punjab Govt to take immediate action but sorry to say PML-N ( Govt of Punjab ) totally ignoring the Centre request as these paid terrorists are their relative whose agenda to working against Shia-e-Ali and do killing by suicide attacks, bomb blast but assurance to all no punishment award even you arrest, which means those who protecting or aiding these extremists are not enemies of Shia-e-Ali but entire Pakistan.

Those elements who are eager and working how neck to neck how to eliminate Shia-e-Ali must read past history that who were cruel rulers killed many in thousand innocent Shia’s but tell me who remember them but I am proud of that Shia-e-Ali spread all over the world which is more paining and hurting to specially WAHABI sect which are using funds like water only in a sweet dream that they will success in mission but their result in ZERO in periods as past or current or future no one can success in this evil game. The power behind is true continues dua of Hazrat Fatima Zahra A.S. due to this Shia-e-Ali protected with all enemies but day by day getting strength and spread all over the world, If anyone have little doubt the please survey the whole world and do not forget to inform me.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama