GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

When your value increase remain “silent” & “clam’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: When your value increase remain “silent” & “clam’   Sat 09 Mar 2013, 9:56 am

I want to spread my limited knowledge to all world over HUMAN BEING no matter belong to any any sect, culture or race regarding the golden words of ‘Shakerpeare quotes”

“ Coins always make sound but the currency notes are always silent, so when ever your value increase keep yourself “ silent” and “clam”.

I must say only a very few or limited people from world over have control themselves can display such level of life style but majority of people when got any value increase than remain hungry how to informed others for this achievement, this is not achievement for you but test period from God how you re-act when your value suddenly increases.

Do not forget your friends, poor relative and neighbor when your value increased at any level and if you can helpful to solving any issue or problem than do not delay so those who are suffering can get rid of these problem due to your efforts on return how much good DEEDS you got from God no one have idea and never try to miss such opportunities or showing you are pre-occupied or busy which giving silent message you become more and more busy after your value increase than such type of sentences God does not like and hate such people too.

Please justify every one where he stands and what he did for others when he has no power or value, after getting sudden power or value.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jobsikd

Warning :
Male
Leo
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-10-03

PostSubject: Re: When your value increase remain “silent” & “clam’   Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:34 pm

Great post... Now i have become of your big fan....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pakcp

Warning :
Male
Taurus
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-06-09

PostSubject: Re: When your value increase remain “silent” & “clam’   Sun 09 Jun 2013, 2:41 pm

Nice Post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When your value increase remain “silent” & “clam’   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama