GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Remember simple ONE rule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Remember simple ONE rule   Tue 02 Apr 2013, 1:00 pm

Remember simple ONE rule
I want to spread my knowledge to all human being, it is not my concern they are from Muslimís believer or Non-Muslim believers a message for all people.

1. never sin washed or skip from God eyes for punishment
2. never good deeds skip or ignored from
God eyes for rewards

Even you are who suppose ruler of country or poorest citizen of same country all rules and law apply for all common uniform way. No one is exempted or above the law in the God eyes.

Often observer there is delay in GOD judgment - decision do not count due to DARKNESS. As many country ruler, chief justice do not take action against own people whom appoint for evil activities such as target killing, ransom and suicide bomb attacks.It is not compulsory that one who did sin or good deed immediate basis get punishment or reward but often there is delay from God to test own people.

I want to give silent message to keep away who involved and responsible for bomb blast, suicide attack and target killing which is very common in Pakistan, Syria, Iraq but whose hand involved canít skip from God punishment and plus their entire network along supporter country will be destroy soon InshaíAllah through God silent punishment stick. The past best example of Shah of Iran and Saddam Hussain of Iraq but most of ruler forget what happen to them or thinking never repeat such type of situation to them.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Remember simple ONE rule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan