GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Fresh NOTES dis-appear from banks but all seasons available in open Market

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Fresh NOTES dis-appear from banks but all seasons available in open Market   Thu 11 Apr 2013, 8:18 am

I want to share that whenever required fresh notes but it is my experience that most of time I got reply (fresh note not available ) but the question is if State Bank of Pakistan printing fresh note to circulate among the commercial banks upon their request or demand received than why most of time commercial bank saying NO fresh available, simply only want to circulate among known customers and ignoring the small customers.

On special occasion as 2 religious festival ( Bakra Eid and Ramzan Eid ) in which SBP announce that had printed fresh note but all these information up to print media or news level as commercial bankers always complaining that their demand of fresh note not fulfil than how to satisfy the customers it is hard work.

If any one visits the Open market near State Bank of Pakistan ( Prize Bond Building ) Bolton Market never return without getting the desire fresh note but they ask to pay the premium.

Today I enquired regarding fresh note from 3 private banks, 2 banks I personal visit and third bank I contact relative but the end I got replied no fresh notes for Rs.10, 20 or 50.

Normally banks manager or officer distribute fresh notes to their valued clients and avoid the stranger or un-wanted customers. I give suggestion to SBP if they make habit or practice any surprise visit make to such bank branch that refuse do not have fresh notes that reasons checked they are telling truth or lie.

I am sure that Ramzan is coming in month of July 2013 before SBP will print fresh note as usual but who check its distribution genuinely that supplies to commercial banks on their demands or partially goes to open market that reasons fresh notes available non-stop.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama