[b]Company: USEH International Training & Education Services, Inc.
Job Title: Paid Trainee/s in Various Industries
Job Location: Beijing - China
Job Category: Marketing/PR / Hotel Industry
Employment Type: Internship
USEH International is now offering paid internships in People's Republic of China! The program is offered for the fields of;
- Tourism & Hotel Management/ Culinary/
- Office Administration /Finance /HR /Marketing /Sales
- IT / Engineering /TV-Media /Art /Sports Management/
- Journalism/ Architecture/ Interior Design
- Communications /PR/ Land Scape Design.
The program duration options are 3-6-12 months. However the visa can be extended for additional 6-12 months depending on the contract and/or success during the internship period.
The allowance differs depending on the sector, company, position, and weekly hours worked. It will be between $300-$1000 on monthly basis. The details will be provided to each applicant before they take the company interview with potential employer(s).
USEH will assist participants with their visa process.
The placements are not limited with Beijing.
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required: - College students/ graduates are welcome to apply
- High School graduates with min 2 years of industry experience are welcome
- Minimum four months of prior training or experience in your relevant field
- The candidates must be between 18-45 years old
- A minimum of upper-intermediate English level is required. The level of the candidate's English will be determined by USEH consultants during the interviews
Required Language Skills:
English - Very good
Education Level Required: High School
Additional Information / Benefits
Is one of the most reliable and reputable companies/resources for study/work programs
Provides quality placements for internship/traineeship programs with international companies
Assures smooth and fast visa paperwork process on all type of programs offered
Provides personalized assistance in visa application preparation
Provides one to one orientation before departure to any type of program
Offers consultancy throughout the program period
Offers consultancy after programs for further opportunities
USEH has been in business for over a decade now!
Unlike many company in the industry USEH has actual Offices where highly educated professionals are employed in their field
49 % of the participants are using USEH again for a second internship program in a different country and/or for a study abroad program
Short listed candidates ll' be contacted.
Foreign Applicants must be in China Currently under visit Visa or any other valid visas.
Interested applicants may email their CVs to superstarssyndicat (Online Consultant 4 Foreign Education / Overseas Jobs / Business Opportunities Abroad )