[b]Aupair Jobs Worldwide
Company Name : EU-Aupair International Agency
Position Type: Full-time
Location : Multi-Country Locations : Australia and Oceania Region, Britain, Worldwide
Length of Position : 3 to 24 Months
Dates : All Year round
Description : FREE Paid Jobs abroad!
Travel, learn other languages and meet new people and get paid!
Register today for free placements as an Au-pair.
The word Au-pair is a French word that mean, "on equal terms". Au-pairs originally looked after children and did light housework in exchange for room, board and language lessons. Nowadays, it is seen more as a job, and you will be paid for your services. Au-pairs have the opportunity to live in a new country and gain practical household and child care experience while the family also benefits from the presence of a "cultural baby sitter" for their children and themselves.
You should be 18-30 years to apply for job placement and have experience with children. Should you meet the requirements do register your profile free of charge with us.
Duties of an Au-pair will range dramatically from family to family, depending on the family's lifestyle and expectations. A normal work week should not exceed 30 hours.
Typical daily duties with the children may be:
* Waking them up, getting them ready for school
* Driving kids to and from school/activities
* Cooking meals for them
* Tidying their rooms, putting toys away
* Help with homework (English-speakers are very popular!)
* playing with them, hanging out
Typical daily household duties may be:
* Washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen
* Tidying, dusting and vacuuming the house
* Organizing things
* Laundry and/or ironing
Other possible duties may be:
* Grocery shopping
* Running other errands
* Looking after pets
* Hours of duty: 30 hours /Week and 1-2 babysitting in the evening.
* Accommodation and food: Free
* Pocket money: 300 USD / month upwards depending on destination
* Holiday: You are entitled to a 4 Week paid holiday in a year.
* Insurance: Your health, accident and liability insurance will be paid by your host family.
* Language course: The Au-pair pays for their language course and a minimum attendance of once a week is compulsory. The host family pays for transport to the language school.
* Traveling expenses: The Au-pair pays for their air, train or bus fare.
Highlights : You get to meet many people, experience foreign cultures, languages and see the world!
Qualifications : Are you young, dynamic, have experience with children and would like to spend some time abroad learning a new language? Then register with us and for vacancies worldwide for free.
It's quick and easy!
Eu Au-pair operates world-wide and provides an interactive platform for both Au pairs and families. For immediate access to our databank, do register with us and create your profile as a family or as an Au-pair.
Email us also for direct placements.
Minimum Education : High School
Job Types : Au Pair
Languages : English
Salary/Pay : From 300 USD / Month onwards, depending on the country of destination
Experience Required : yes / Childcare
This Program is open to : Worldwide Participants.
Participants Travel : Independently
Typically Participants Work : Independently
Application Process Involves : Letters of Reference / Phone/Video Interview / Resume / Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is : 1 month
Post Services Include : Exit Debriefing Abroad Job and Internship Network
EU-Aupair International Agency's Mission Statement : Connecting you worldwide
Year Founded : 2006
Interested applicants may email their CVs to superstarssyndicat (Online Consultant 4 Foreign Education / Overseas Jobs / Business opportunities abroad )