GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Motor cycle lifting income?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Motor cycle lifting income?   Sat 18 May 2013, 11:56 am

I want to share and drawn the attention first to IG Sindh Police and Home Department regarding why motor cycle lifting from correct or wrong parking area incomes goes to Govt treasury or distributed among traffic police personnel.

The hot place where the lifting team very active and remain eager how to lift maximum number of motor cycle and charge them fine, but they have capacity of maximum 10 to 12 bikes wbut how badly they picking up bike one can see.
If there is many bikes who suppose wrong parking than why punished to selected one, it incidicate that in Pakistan punishment assign to those who caught. No matter if any one parked his bike correct or wrong it depend and wishes of motor cycle team lifting to lift your bike.

Sorry to say there is no information or sign of NO PARKING than if motor cycle lifting team lifting bike and consider it no parking than it is totally injustice and enforce FOREST law.

The question is why they charge Rs.200 per bike fine which mean hardly they spend no more than Rs.20 per bike and very hot in the following area

a. Abdullah Haroon Road, Saddar
b. I.I.Chundrigar Road
c. Boultan Market, M. A. Jinnah Road
d. Mobile Market, Saddar
e. Bohri Bazar, Saddar

Only they hunt how to lift maximum no of bike and earn money but why not our Traffic Police control the traffic flow, always failed to control the traffic flow the main reason behind are as follows

1.Careless Traffic Police
2.Dormant Traffic Singal
3. Ignore Traffic Laws
4.No punishment for all violators

Why not IG Sindh police took immediate notice for ill-legal or wrong lifting of motor cycle from the parking place only to get Rs.200 under fine for wrong parking which indicate the totally mis-using the power and concern authority silence which is very hurting and painful.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
[u]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama