GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Pakistan Cricket team shameful defeat in ICC Trophy in England

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Pakistan Cricket team shameful defeat in ICC Trophy in England   Thu 20 Jun 2013, 1:36 pm

I want to share my view point that Pakistan poor performance and total senior player batting flop the real cause of hat trick defeat of Pakistani Cricket team in ICC Trophy in England.

Lost match against West Indies, South Africa and India more painful that Pakistan team unable to produce natural game and decent total but all 3 matches’ runs remain under 200 runs which is very shameful performance but our player have any regret in this regard.

Only Captain Misab-ul-Haq score 2 half century which is remarkable performance but those top and experience batsman Mohd Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Imran Farhat and Kamran Akmal totally flopped the batting which indicate they are not serious to play cricket that reason my suggestion to make a proper replacement who can performance well.  But do not consider any VVVIP influence while select the national team for God shakes.

Now coach WHATMORE EYE ON World Cup but with performance one can win any cricket match like TEST, T20 or T50 but with dull and lazy performance plus batting floppy than no can dream to win any match if the opponent team is not strong as our team.

Sorry to say our cricket player eager to perform in commercial ads in which first no fear of lost and second getting handsome income, than my suggestion to those player who consider that their performance is below the expectation than own self remove from the national team it is better for him, if later stage he can performance well in domestic cricket than perhaps get another opportunity to play for Pakistan national team.

My request to PCB chairman and selection committee please do not accept any one influence while preparing national Cricket team otherwise the result is not hidden from any common what Pakistan performance in ICC trophy in England which is shameful defeat.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imziakhan

Warning :
Male
Cancer
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2016-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan Cricket team shameful defeat in ICC Trophy in England   Wed 26 Oct 2016, 12:07 pm

Rock IT Rock IT Rock IT Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://premierenergy.com.pk/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
Fun & Entertainment
 :: Sports :: Cricket
-
Jump to: