GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

CONDEMN AGAINST ATTACK ON HAZRAT ZAINAB A.S. SHRINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: CONDEMN AGAINST ATTACK ON HAZRAT ZAINAB A.S. SHRINE    Mon 22 Jul 2013, 8:18 am

I want to drawn the attention OF Pakistan elected leaders ( specially Prime Minister & Religious Minister, UNO ( Secretary General and European Union why they silent and do not raise their protest over rocket attack to destroy the holy shrine of Hazrat Zainab A.S. in Damascus Syria. They now forget to condemn the terrorism attack which indicates dual standard and working of both UNO and E U countries.

The group behind the rocket attack and un-rest in Syria helping Syrian rebel are true followers of Yazadi’s religion, conducting in human activities, perhaps have no brain to use plus no religion to follow. Have no respect and love or affection with our Last Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and her eldest granddaughter shrine not hit by Wahabi and Yazadi followers joint efforts but ever success in their aim or mission till judgment day come.

Those elements behind all evil activities I pray to God in holy month of Ramzan that their collective grave build do not destroy the only rebel forces plus those other invisible hands that are financing and support the cause of rebel activities in Syria all should be get equal treatment through god Punishment.

I must question from those who are rebel forces well wishers do you do where your father (Yazadi) grave is or brined which part of world? I have visited twice Syria and saw the palace of Pig Yazadi but now converted in ruin and where the AHL-E-BAIT kept IMPRISSION are still Muslim followers coming all over the world to pay their rich tributes the great HEROS of Battle of Karabala but shame to say no one remember Yazadi pig.

Syria army should courage and special strength plus support from friendly countries not to defeat rebel forces plus destroy from earth forever.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CONDEMN AGAINST ATTACK ON HAZRAT ZAINAB A.S. SHRINE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Events & Politics of the World