GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

How long DOUBLE SAWAI banned in Karachi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: How long DOUBLE SAWAI banned in Karachi   Sat 03 Aug 2013, 6:35 am

I want to drawn the attention of Chief Minister. Governor of Sind and Chief Minister how long double sawari banned in Karachi?

How many wanted target killer or criminals yet arrest and punished according to law, the banned of double sawari which irk and creates problems for common citizen but do not enforce to Police/Ranger/Press official they are always above the law.

Due to banned continue long period in Karachi and what is the plan of new Govt how long double sawari banned continue in Karachi which give benefit to the following

1. Police Dept
2. Transporters

Common citizen force to travel in public transport due to ban enforce which is injustice law enforce but never curb or stopping target killing yet. Police are always eager how to catch those innocent using double sawari and extract amount otherwise ask the innocent to face the legal consequences. Such way police working to catch the people in double sawari if same interest they work to curb the crime than almost crime eliminate from the entire country but they work on which side having own interest and benefit.

I request to Prime Minister, new elect President to remove the ban from double sawari before Ei-ul-Azha in Karachi and please donít enforce such law which creates problem for common but paid target killers and criminals are moving fearless and working tension free when double sawari banned in city which is not less than a joke and making own country people foolish.

Only Pakistan is applying banned double sawari for common citizen but such type of banned applied I never heard or saw if any country yet applied.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan