GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

u-fone cheating practice & always PTA silence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: u-fone cheating practice & always PTA silence   Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:54 pm

I want to drawn the attention of U-fone and PTA authority why not attend or reply the customer complain, which irk the customers and give DIS-APPOINTMENT TOO.

I want to ask question with U-fone if any customers activate 603 package for sending 2500 to any local net work which they charge in advance Rs. 36 no matter if any one avail any part of sms during fortnightly. Then why you suppose to chare when send sms to any local net work, I got amount deducted by U-fone which irk and hurting to see the cheating practice still active and when lodge complain to PTA than always remain silent observer.

Explain me what reasons when I am sending sms sales promotion to 0334 net work ( Aug 1, 13 & Aug 10, 13) than charge me Rs.1.80 the reason for complain because I am send sms to local net work than why charging me extra? Perhaps net work begin from 0334 is not local net work from Pakistan but belongs to India or Israel that reasons charging extra by u-fone.

I request PTA please protect the interest of cell phone customers and curb the cheating practice otherwise encourage the cell company to do more and more cheating and earn money from their customers.

I must say U-fone never learn to reply the customer on timely but unnecessary wasting time for attending the complain but why not PTA keep check and balance system when received any complain.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawn52

Warning :
Male
Virgo
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: u-fone cheating practice & always PTA silence   Tue 13 Aug 2013, 9:33 am

Yeah Heard That....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan
-
Jump to: