GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Works as CONSULTANT to fight against non-receipt of Dividend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Works as CONSULTANT to fight against non-receipt of Dividend   Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:02 pm

If any one have complain for non-receipt dividend and canít approach to the concern authority as Company, Registrar for this my free lance professional services available.

I have independently drafted the letters on your behalf and send through your email for quickly solution of your issue and assurance to individual or company level clients to solve your problem for non-receipt of dividend or any dispute which is still pending at your end.

My professional ideal for those who have lack of experience or knowledge how to tackle their issue. Simply save your precious time and money, plus avoid to visit concern Registrar or Company Office regarding non-receipt of dividend etc.

My charges will be very attractive, charge in advance

ē For Individual per case Rs.500
ē For Companies per Case Rs.1,500

ASHFAQ SHARIF, Cell 0333-2131984 email : ashfaqsharif@ymail.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama