GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

More than 5 traffic police performing duty one place which near REX Cinema

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: More than 5 traffic police performing duty one place which near REX Cinema   Sat 14 Sep 2013, 6:44 am

I want to drawn attention for any special reason now a days I often seeing around group of traffic police ( around numbers 5 to 6 ) performing duty in morning hours a particular place near Rex Cinema ( Panorama Centre ) Zaibunisa Street Saddar, Karachi.

They only catch those traffic violators those not stop on red signal and making left turn than they catch and do challan, it is good practice uniform way apply in entire Karachi not specific place by the interest of traffic police officials but why the traffic jammed in majority of area in Karachi than why traffic police official failed to control the traffic flow due to they are helpless or careless to control the traffic flow in city.

I understand our traffic police only learn and interested how to do wrong or right for the benefit of department and himself but totally failed to control the traffic flow system which is his first duty.

If any one observer from WEST look our traffic flow than blindly remarks that no law follow in Karachi plus our people have no patience and always look in hungry even realized traffic jammed but their personal acts indicate they are mad or un-civilized citizen of Pakistan.

If we all follow traffic rules than benefits for all people, plus save our precious time and petrol which is commonly wasted due to traffic jammed, instruct and keep lion eye for all traffic police how they performing duty and those who not available on performing duty or showing careless / negligence traffic police should be questioned and punished so that reason our traffic system will improve.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan
-