GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Acute shortage of SOCKS in Army Unit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Acute shortage of SOCKS in Army Unit   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 7:00 am

I want to SHARE my knowledge that an army unit had acute shortage of SOCKS.

One day COMMANDER said TO SOLDIER, THERE IS GOOD AND BAD NEWS.

THE good news is that you are going to change your dirty old socks and the bad news is that you will exchange with each other.

The same situation is same as democracy in Pakistan, we keep on choosing the same rotten, corrupt and dis-honest leaders they habit to just keep on changing parties or postions for own interest and benefit nothing concern for the common people benefits or solving their common issues.

Remain constant VOTE for change not exchange. Our leaders always made false promises which never ability or courage to fulfill and those promises they can fulfill never claim in any party or gathering, these type of leaders are totally shameless and un-sincere than why voting for such leaders, think a while if you have spare time.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan
-