GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

Saudiís top cleric condemns attack on non-Muslims in Syria but remain silence when Shia minority attack and crush in home land

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Saudiís top cleric condemns attack on non-Muslims in Syria but remain silence when Shia minority attack and crush in home land    Tue 01 Oct 2013, 7:15 am

Saudiís top cleric condemns attack on non-Muslims in Syria but remain silence when Shia minority attack and crush in home land
I want to SHARE my limited information regarding that I read news regarding Saudi top cleric condemns attack on non-Muslims in Syria and never knew or question who is supporting and giving financial support to Syrian rebels.

Why Saudiís crying for non-Muslims in Syria but when their home land Shia minority protest for change of ruler and getting power in Govt than crush that time forgotten what they are doing with Shiaís in Saudi Arabia and worrying about non-Muslims in Syria which totally indicate double standard of Saudi Govt.

Those Shiaís who living in peace in Saudi Arab and do not listen or heed their protest but on other hands using force to get rid them and give mis-leading information regarding rebel living in peace but using force against Syrian Govt and wanted topple Basher ul Assad and replace by own people as ruler, tell how much mandate Saudiís given to Shiaís minority if they are well wishers of democracy but own country Kingdom ruled followed but try to enforce change Syrian Govt by negative way.

Why UNO, European Union and Arab States speaking and protesting over Syrian when rebel what to become ruler and over thrown Basher ul Assad Govt than why silence when Shia minority in Saudi and Brahian protest and demand mandate in Govt than uses forces to crush them? This is doubling standard of justice and too condemnable and regrettable.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Events & Politics of the World
-
Jump to:  

View My Stats